Inspired by the Northern Lights that occasionally decorate the night sky over Scotland, our Aurora Oil Serum is designed to delight as an ultimate treat for your skin.
Now available in discovery/ travel size!
Lovingly handmade in micro-batches for the ultimate perfection. Doesn't contain any pore-clogging or skin-irritating ingredients (incl. fragrance or essential oils). You may customise the serum by adding one or two drops of your favourite essential oil per 10ml bottle.
Palm oil-free. Vegan-friendly. Not tested on animals. Recyclable container.
SIZE: 5ML / 0.18OZ
2 WEEKS OF REGULAR USE - LONG ENOUGH FOR YOUR SKIN TO ADJUST AND APPRECIATE THE BENEFITS OF YOUR NEW SKINCARE FIND!
- deeply moisturises and softens the skin
- improves skin elasticity and stimulates collagen production
- strengthens skin barrier and balances
- soothes irritation and inflammation
- actively reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- improves skin tone and reduces hyperpigmentation
- versatile - can be used both AM and PM, and in combination with Daily Glow moisturiser
- All skin types including sensitive, combination and inflammation-prone skin
- For very dry skin we recommend blending a portion of moisturiser with 1-2 drops of our Aurora oil serum prior to application for additional protection
- Use sparingly during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Aroma and texture
- Mild fruity and sweet aroma
- Medium-light oil of deep amber colour
How to use
Apply four to six drops of oil serum in the evening, gently massaging the serum into freshly cleansed skin.
For external use only. Always patch test before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place with a dropper cap tightly closed, away from direct sunlight and sources of heat.
Euterpe oleracea (Acai berry) fruit oil, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) seed oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) seed oil*, Olive Squalane, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (Vit. C), Psoralea corylifolia (Bakuchi) seed oil, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil
*- organic ingredient
The glass dropper bottle can be recycled with glass. The label is removable and can be recycled with plastic (PP). The external cardboard box is made of sustainable SBS paperboard and can be recycled with paper.
Aurora Pipette Recycling Scheme
By default, the pipettes are made of mixed materials, therefore, are not readily recyclable. At Deerieo we offer a 10% discount on your next order if you return our Aurora oil serum pipettes to us! To find out more, please see our Policy page.